Difference between revisions of "TENSORFLOW"
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
Revision as of 10:34, 9 November 2019
The open-source Anaconda Distribution is the easiest way to perform Python/R data science and machine learning on Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X. With over 15 million users worldwide, it is the industry standard for developing, testing, and training on a single machine, enabling individual data scientists to:
- Quickly download 1,500+ Python/R data science packages
- Manage libraries, dependencies, and environments with Conda
- Develop and train machine learning and deep learning models with scikit-learn, TensorFlow, and Theano
- Analyze data with scalability and performance with Dask, NumPy, pandas, and Numba
- Visualize results with Matplotlib, Bokeh, Datashader, and Holoviews
Download : https://www.anaconda.com/distribution/
PYCHARM - IDE
For both Scientific and Web Python development. With HTML, JS, and SQL support.
Download : https://www.tensorflow.org/install
or you can run in Docker container:
docker pull tensorflow/tensorflow # Download latest image docker run -it -p 8888:8888 tensorflow/tensorflow # Start a Jupyter notebook server
Hello World of AI MNIST