SAS is a leading Datawarehousing tool that allows accessing data across multiple sources. It can perform sophisticated analyses and deliver information across the organization.
- Activities managed from central locations. Hence, user can access applications remotely via the Internet
- Application delivery typically closer to a one-to-many model instead of one-to-one model
- Centralized feature updating, allows the users to download patches and upgrades.
- Allows viewing raw data files in external databases
- Manage data using tools for data entry, formatting, and conversion
- Display data using reports and statistical graphics
SAS link: https://www.sas.com/en_in/home.html