OasisSoftTech - Knowledge Base
- Programming Languages - Java, OOP, Spring etc..
- Java Interview Questions and Answers
- Continous Integration & Continous Delivery
- AMQP - Advanced Message Queuing Protocol
- Apache Qpid, an open-source project at the Apache Foundation
- Apache ActiveMQ, an open-source project at the Apache Foundation
- JORAM, a Java open-source implementation from the OW2 Consortium.
- Apache Qpid maintains support for multiple AMQP versions<ref>https://web.archive.org/web/20130914045254/http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-0.22/index.html</ref>
- StormMQ, a hosted message queuing service using AMQP. It is offered as a commercial managed service.
- RabbitMQ, an open-source project sponsored by Pivotal, primarily supports AMQP 0-9-1, with 1.0 via experimental plugin
- Data Science - SAS, R, ETL Tools etc..
- R - Quick Guide
- Extract Transform and Load (ETL)
- Business rule management system (BRMS) - Drools, OpenRules, Jess etc..
- ISO/IEC 27001 - ISO/IEC 27001 is an information security standard, part of the ISO/IEC 27000 family of standards, of which the last version was published in 2013