Google's BigQuery is an enterprise-level data warehousing tool. It reduces the time for storing and querying massive datasets by enabling super-fast SQL queries. It also controls access to both the project and also offering the feature of view or query the data.
- Offers flexible Data Ingestion
- Read and write data in via Cloud Dataflow, Hadoop, and Spark.
- Automatic Data Transfer Service
- Full control over access to the data stored
- Easy to read and write data in BigQuery via Cloud Dataflow, Spark, and Hadoop
- BigQuery provides cost control mechanisms
Google BigQuery link: https://cloud.google.com/bigquery/