Rest API mocking and intercepting in seconds(It is very usefull webhook testing) Replace the endpoint in the code and you are ready. It's that simple!
- Build a mock Rest API in a few seconds. Free, No coding required.
- Inspect payloads of any HTTP request (GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE, etc).
- Customizable responses to simulate API response and failures.
- When load testing your API, do you really need to pass on the load to downstream APIs?
- Simulate latencies, timeouts and slow-responses of downstream APIs (validate rarely reachable code paths)
- A/B testing by switching API endpoints or versions without any redeployment. (prod code vs new code)
- Don't block your UI devs when backend APIs are still in development. Just mock it!
- Create webhook endpoints and simulate responses.
- HTTP request intercepting for debugging and inspecting payload.
- Get named endpoints/sub-domains - easy to replace base URL in your code.
- Proxy Setup: Rule based approach to mock a few calls and hit real API for the rest.
- Capturing HTTP requests in real time.
- Support for CORS & preflight requests (OPTIONS) is out of the box.
- Keep Calm & Get 200 OK.
- All endpoints are HTTPS enabled.
- Requestbin + Mocky.io + Http-proxy => Beeceptor
resource : https://beeceptor.com/